Being physically strong is necessary in The Army and during selection and training you will be tested to ensure you meet the required level of ability.
Throughout Army life you will rely upon having superior fitness and strength to complete tasks, operations and challenges.
Here are some of the most effective ways to increase your strength and stamina in a short period of time.
Let us know if you have a workout or circuit that has helped you to improve your strength and we will add it to the list.
- Get Strong Without Leaving Your Home – Dumbbells
- Burn Fat & Build Muscle
- Kettlebell Training Guide
- 100 Press Up Challenge
- Full Body Workout – Build Strength Fast
- Recommended Exercises From The British Army
- Benefits and Rules of a Full Body Workout
- Ten tips for fast improvement
- 60 Minute Killer Gym Circuit